“BOSHTRANSLOYIHA” joint stock company is a Leading research and design institute for transport and respective infrastructure.
The research and design institute “BOSHTRANSLOYIHA” was defined as a leading institute for design of railways and respective infrastructure by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan No 165 dated 27.04.2000.
The institute “BOSHTRANSLOYIHA” has a general license granted by the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan for engineering research and development of design and estimate documentation for construction of buildings, structures and other residential-civil and manufacturing facilities.
Besides the institute possesses:
- A license granted by the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan for specialized design and survey works (bridges and tunnels);
- A license granted by the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan for topographical and geodesic surveying;
- A license issued by the Main Department of Fire Prevention at the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan for designing of fire alarm systems.
The institute “BOSHTRANSLOYIHA”::
- is engaged in integrated design of new construction, expansion, technical upgrading, reconstruction and capital repair of rail and road transportation facilities and building industry facilities, development of development schemes;
- is involved in integrated studies: feasibility studies, hydrological-engineering surveys and calculations for all designed projects;
- elaborated documentation for construction of:
- railway lines and second tracks;
- approach lines;
- railway stations and terminals;
- automobile roads;
- transport junctions;
- engineering and utility service buildings and structures on railways and motor roads;
- residential and civil facilities;
- bridges and overhead crossings, aqueduct bridges and overchutes;
- under-crossings and runways;
- water supply, sewerage and heat and gas supply facilities;
- automation, telemechanics and communication units for railway transport.